We are a team of professionals providing high quality service and skills so that we can gain your confidence and offer added value to your facility and our community.
Our Response to COVID-19
What Charlie’s Plumbing is Doing for Clients
- We will never send anyone who is exhibiting any symptoms of illness to your location.
- Our field techs will check in with you either digitally or in person but from at least 6 feet away as per CDC guidelines.
- Our techs will wear masks / face shields when in the proximity of other people.
- We will wear gloves when possible.
- We will diligently clean and sanitize work surfaces prior to leaving your facility or site.
- We are not requiring client signatures at this time and are happy to email you your invoice.
- If you require a signature, we will use our own pen or stylus.
What Charlie’s Plumbing is Doing for Employees
- Our top concern is ensuring the health and safety of our employees. This includes spending over ten thousand dollars in the first half of the year on COVID-19 safety measures.
- We've made over a dozen, new processes—from enhanced cleaning and social distancing measures to new efforts like disinfectant spraying.
- We have acquired over 300 gallons of hand sanitizer and anti-viral disinfectant.
- We've distributed personal protective gear such as masks, gloves and face shields to all employees, and implemented disinfectant spraying and testing for symptoms across our operations. We require everyone to wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the bathroom and before eating, as well as after blowing their noses, coughing or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations are easily accessible throughout our buildings.
- Any team member diagnosed with COVID-19 will receive up to two weeks of paid time off.—This in addition to their other paid and unpaid time off options.
- We will implement scalable testing for coronavirus in the case of any occurrence in the company within 12 hours.
- Charlie’s Plumbing employees receive comprehensive health benefits starting on day one of employment.
- Our team has received additional training and information regarding safety measures and processes regarding COVID-19.
- We have insured complete pay as well as remote workspaces, so that everyone is both physically and emotionally safe.
- Every member of our team has a COVID Safety kit with them at all times that includes necessary PPE details as well as our policy and guidelines.
- We're conducting daily audits of the new health and safety measures that we've put into place to make sure people are educated and complying with this new normal.
We practice open book management
- Every member of our team operates as if he/she owns the business.
- Our staff makes decisions as a team with intentionality and insights.
- We all understand the impact we personally can have on the outcomes by working toward common goals.
- Everyone in the company has access to the financials and understands what they mean.
We believe the best, most efficient, most profitable way to operate a business is to give everybody in the company a voice in how it’s run and a stake in the financial outcome—good or bad. Our ultimate goal is to create a “business of business people” who think, act and feel like owners.